The-Waffle-SocietyThe-Waffle-Society

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

hitchHiker: part One hitchHiker: part One

AHAHAHAHA

Charles Manson came up out of nowhere..hahah

Clockday-Portal Breakdown Clockday-Portal Breakdown

5!!

Happy Clock Day, Everyone!

~Pringles Clock

Broken Clocks Broken Clocks

Awesome!

5!

~Pringles Clock

RenegadeClock responds:

Thank you and Happy Clock Day!

Sparks: Recharged Sparks: Recharged

Extremely fun!

Wow I thought that is was going to be difficult, but after a while your brain knows which paths to change and when and when I look back on it, it makes me think.."What the hell? Am I a pro?" I beat each level 139 tries HAHA! Track mode was fun too but there are a few small bugs in it. No matter though, it's still beatable! Awesome work, this was a really fun game!

Zombie Survival Zombie Survival

What's the point...

I didn't see any cutscenes. Every level is the same only it gets more difficult and the zombie number increases. It does get pretty boring, too.

The graphics are cool and so is the gore in the gameplay. The zombies go down harder which is pointless but challengable. I gave you a 3.

X__________The Waffle Society

Super Mario Boat Bonanza Super Mario Boat Bonanza

Hey, pretty nifty!

I like it alot..it's better than Mario Revived because you kind of get the grip of things and it makes the game alot easier. I mean, you die every once in a while but you can gain extra lives really easily. Unlike in REVIVED, where you have infinite lives and die every time you're brought back into the game.

Awesome style. It looks like it could have been on one of those Mario Compilations for oldfashioned Game Boy.

Pretty fun, the music overlaps sometimes, though. And the enemies come a little too much that it makes survival almost impossible. I'm not counting any of that against you, though!

4/5