The-Waffle-SocietyThe-Waffle-Society

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Sparks: Recharged Sparks: Recharged

Extremely fun!

Wow I thought that is was going to be difficult, but after a while your brain knows which paths to change and when and when I look back on it, it makes me think.."What the hell? Am I a pro?" I beat each level 139 tries HAHA! Track mode was fun too but there are a few small bugs in it. No matter though, it's still beatable! Awesome work, this was a really fun game!

Zombie Survival Zombie Survival

What's the point...

I didn't see any cutscenes. Every level is the same only it gets more difficult and the zombie number increases. It does get pretty boring, too.

The graphics are cool and so is the gore in the gameplay. The zombies go down harder which is pointless but challengable. I gave you a 3.

X__________The Waffle Society

Super Mario Boat Bonanza Super Mario Boat Bonanza

Hey, pretty nifty!

I like it alot..it's better than Mario Revived because you kind of get the grip of things and it makes the game alot easier. I mean, you die every once in a while but you can gain extra lives really easily. Unlike in REVIVED, where you have infinite lives and die every time you're brought back into the game.

Awesome style. It looks like it could have been on one of those Mario Compilations for oldfashioned Game Boy.

Pretty fun, the music overlaps sometimes, though. And the enemies come a little too much that it makes survival almost impossible. I'm not counting any of that against you, though!

4/5

X______________The Waffle Society

Dragon Fear Dragon Fear

Cool idea..

Alot of us don't have microphones. I mean, the idea rocks and that's why I gave you a 7 but nobody knows if it works and alot of us are gonna be disappointed. Ahhh well...just make a website (if u don't have one) and then we'll be able to download it from there (just use the NG source to get the embed file and place it on your site in HTML format) and then we can play the game. That way, people who watch it will already have a mic. Instead of sending it to NG with millions of ppl who don't have their mics in their home or don't have one hooked up. This way you won't get blammed for everyones fault of not having a mic. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll pass. There's gotta be some thousand people out there who have microphones. I wish i was one of them :(

X____________The Waffle Society

MPPORJ! MPPORJ!

Whoooo! Cool game!

Haha, at first I thought it was gonna be one of those POP OUT AND SCARE YOU things but then I realized that the music is too loud for anything to scare you.....off topic.

The graphics were.......very....crude. Yes, they weren't that well drawn out but the actionscript was made quite well...a little daft, but quite well. Honestly, the only things I thought that was fun was the 1st person shooter, the Infidel rock pusher (though pointless), and the Mrs. Pants walkthrough. So that raised your score quite high. I had fun, I hope you did making it too.

4/5

X_________The Waffle Society

QuaRkZ QuaRkZ

Tricky...

You gotta play the game a few times to get the hang of it. It's pretty tough because you sometimes forget what number causes the reaction. I keep losing, so I'm going to keep playing it lol.

X__________The Waffle Society

GG's Ultimate Arcade GG's Ultimate Arcade

Not all that bad...

The graphics aren't great, but I don't really have anything against it. The only problems are that there are no instructions and no description of the game. Even though we would eventually figure it out, there should be something that will allow us to know what we're up against.

The games are kinda tricky (which is good) and some are just pointless (like the tennisball catapault thing)..unless you want the games to be like that; boring.

It was okay I guess...I can't do any better at games even if I tried, but hey no hard feelings.

3/5

X___________The Waffle Society

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

I never meant to please everyone with every game.
And, there are instructions and a description when you roll over the game button!

RaidenX RaidenX

Possibly the greatest flash game ever.

Wow, you're 14? I congratulate you, dude. This is a fine piece of battlefield.earth combat game. I remember one of my friends playing RAIDEN a little bit before, but I never knew that playing it myself could be so addicting and fun. It's like a professional arcade game. You can make a lot of money with this, if you want to.

6/5..if I could give it to you.

X______________The Waffle Society

Exmortis Exmortis

Scariest game I ever played next to Silent Hill.

This entire thing scared the crap out of me. At times I couldn't finish the game because I was afraid something was going to pop out at me or because I just couldn't figure out the puzzle. I went through the entire game without the walkthrough and got both endings. My girlfriend played it and jumped at every click of the mouse button. The storyline is really freaky that (SPOILER!!:) you were really a hypnotised leader of a cult bent on destroying earth with an exorcised leader wandering through the house. And then in the end (if you run away), you end up doing the same thing over again. If you get the puzzle correct, the world ends thanks to Exmortis.

Some people can't really finish the game because it gets to tricky and you don't know where to go.

Here's a BIG hint: Use your TAB key in each room..you'll discover items that way.

5/5.

X_____________The Waffle Society

Small White Lymphocyte! Small White Lymphocyte!

Crap, it's addicting!! =)

I love this idea. You gotta protect the heart from germs getting in. It reminds me alot of space invader only it isn't difficult at all to move, the shooting is pretty simple and there is aloooooooooot of blood :)

There is nothing wrong with this game at all, no need to improve on anything, this was ultra fun! The upgrades help alot too.

5/5!!! =)

X_______________The Waffle Society

Asvegren responds:

Thanks, I appreciate it =)